FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSMost Common
- What is Skillsweet?
- SkillSweet is an online gaming site where players compete to beat the current highest score in order to win prizes in quick, weekly and monthly tournaments. The Top 5 scoring players in each tournament win prizes.
- Can I play for free?
- Yes! If you are a registered user and have Energy, you can play for free. When you run out of Energy, you have options. Check out our various coin package options. Click here to find out more!
- How old do I have to be to play and win?
- You must be 18 years old to play and win prizes.
- How do I tell my friends about Skillsweet?
- It pays to invite friends to Skillsweet! click here and start inviting friends through Facebook.
- What will you do with my personal information?
- What is Energy?
- To play for prizes you must have Energy. Energy fills up the Power Level Bar, which gives you more game plays. Your Power Level Bar will refill on its own over time or fill it up immediately with coins.
- Will I need coins?
- Yes, coins buy Energy to fill up your Power Level Bar immediately and to also buy power-ups.
- How does the Power Level Bar work?
- Your Power Level Bar dictates how long or how many games you can play. A full Power Level Bar equals 5 plays.
You can refill your Power Level Bar immediately with coins. 1 coin equals 1 play. Your Power Level Bar will also refill itself over time.
- How long does it take for the Power Level Bar to refill?
- It takes some time for the Power Level Bar to refill from zero to full. With coins, you can replenish your Power Level Bar without the wait.
- How can I get more coins to buy more Energy?
- Skillsweet subscribers automatically receive 500 coins every month. If you are not a subscriber, you can still play by buying coins -available as Energy Packs- to refill their Power Level Bar more quickly. There are several options to choose from, Buy coins now!
The easiest way to play without interruption is to sign up for the monthly subscription package or to check the "Refill Energy Automatically" box on your personal preferences page. This allows continuous play without interruption.
- What kind of prizes can I win?
- Depending on the kind of tournament you have won (quick, weekly, monthly) and where you placed (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th) prizes include: 1000, 5000 Coins and more!
- Can I play games and win prizes if I don't have any Energy?
- Nope. You need Energy to play. You can wait for your Energy Bar to refill overtime or buy coins to fill up your Energy. Click here to find out more!
- How does Skillsweet keep score?
- All scores are tracked by Skillsweet, which will be deemed the official scorekeeper for all purposes. At the end of each quick, weekly and monthly tournament periods, all players will have their points erased and reset to zero.
- I've got a winning score! How come it's not on the Top 5 'Current Leaders' section?
- Are you 18+? If you're under 18, you're not elegible to win prizes, and your score won't be shown in the 'Current Leaders' section.
Where do you live? You must live in a location where tournaments are available. Do you live in one of these places? Check the Official Rules section to find out.
- How do I claim my prize?
- After checking as the winner won the COINS. COINS will be added to your account balance.
- I won a tournament, so where's my prize?
- After we verify you as a winner, it will take 30-90 days for your prize to arrive. If it has been longer than 90 days, please email email@example.com
- How do I check when my prize was awarded?
- Go to 'My Profile' page and click on the tab ‘My Prizes’ and there you will see the status of your prizes.
- How many times can I play games and win?
- Contestants may participate in as many Quick, Weekly or Monthly Tournaments as they want but there are limits to the number of prizes they can earn. Starting Dec 1, 2013 those limits are: A maximum of 6 prizes per calendar month. Limit one first prize on a monthly tournament per year and limit one first prize on a weekly tournament every 6 months. For more information, please visit: http://www.skillsweet.com/site/gamerules